Milton has always loved the West and he and his employees live and work by these values:
1. LIVE EACH DAY WITH COURAGE
2. TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR WORK
3. ALWAYS FINISH WHAT YOU START
4. DO WHAT HAS TO BE DONE
5. BE TOUGH, BUT FAIR
6. WHEN YOU MAKE A PROMISE, KEEP IT
7. RIDE FOR THE BRAND
8. TALK LESS AND SAY MORE
9. REMEMBER THAT SOME THINGS ARE NOT FOR SALE
10. NO WHERE TO DRAW THE LINE
Dear Restaurant Owner,
Milton Paris, President of Getting Ahead in Business is a Restaurant Consultant for over 21 years. His company offer plans, advice, training, and support for improving all aspects of the restaurant. They will train management and staff to make sure they have the necessary tools to carry out your improvement plan.
Getting Ahead in Business offers advice and expertise to your restaurant to help you improve your business performance in terms of operations, profitability, management, structure and strategy. The work stretches across a variety of areas, including management, strategy, IT, finance, marketing, HR and supply chain management.
Milton for the past 15 years has been the host of Getting Ahead in Business on Fox Sports New Jersey 93.5/1450am every Sunday at 11:00am. The only business radio talk show in New Jersey.
He always has a restaurant of the week.
With his expertise and knowledge, he can help you attain goals and solve problems during this difficult time. He does all the work.
GROWTH STRATEGY TO MAKE YOUR
1. Public Relations to brand a restaurant and catering facility.
2. Create a master target list of companies in surrounding areas.
3. Generate e-mail list for retention and new business marketing
4. E-blast mini-brochure/menu with introduction letter
5. Editorial in magazines and newspapers
6. **Telemarketing to companies
7. Introduce more customers to restaurant/catering facility
8. Send out promotions via e-mails
9. Market restaurant/catering facility as a venue for company meetings and parties
10. Setup a free food tasting
11. Press Release
12. Promote restaurant/catering facility in adult communities
13. Event planners
15. Co-op with neighboring businesses:
ex: Car wash, movie theaters, hotels
16. **Business Meet N’ Greet Networking every other month
17. Offer 10% discount cards to whomever restaurant/catering facility co-ops with
18. Offer Senior discounts
19. Offer Lunch and Learn
20. We work on every aspect of your business to make it profitable.
** Indicates additional charges
21. Additional major ideas
22. Offer discounts to Policemen, Firemen, Military and first responders
23. Promote venue for corporate meetings
24. Setup free food tasting
25. Co-op with vendors
26. Join local chambers/Associations
27. Strategies to promote better deals and incentives
28. We interview staff, gather ideas, solutions, and challenges
29. NO PEEKING ENVELOPE
WE DO THE LEG WORK LIKE NOBODY ELSE.
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WHEN WORKING WITH MILTON!
Our Clients are Family
Getting Ahead in Business nurtures, guides, develops, directs
Supports and champions our clients.
We are not just another restaurant development company. Our work
does not end once we set clients on the path for restaurant and
We continue to drive their business with ongoing, strategic,
-Increase customer base
-Need additional information from the client
The work stretches across a variety of areas, including management,
strategy, IT, finance, marketing, HR and supply chain management.
Sales Strategy Overview
a. Get better advertising rates
b. Co-op advertising with other businesses
c. Promote within the shopping centers
d. Set-up a meeting with the landlord
Define top clients in surrounding areas
- How to attack the market successfully.
- Market coverage.
- Distribution opportunities.
Now is the time to stay in front of your clients and potential clients!
Milton J. Paris is a host on WCTC 1450AM Talk Radio & Fox Sports 93.5FM with his weekly segmentGetting Ahead in Business. Listen to Milton's program every Sunday from 11 am - 12 noonas he offers insightful business tips that work, sales and management strategy, and introduces local NJ professionals that can broaden your network and ultimately increase your sales.
You too can join Milton on the air! As a guest or a Co-Host. Below are just some of the benefits of advertising with Getting Ahead in Business, WCTC 1450AM and Fox Sports 93.5FM. Schedule your on-air date with Milton to talk about your business, your passion for it and why prospects need to call you to make a difference in their business during and after this pandemic.
1. Milton's segment is the only radio business program in New Jersey… Getting Ahead in Business on WCTC 1450AM Talk Radio and Fox Sports 93.5FM hosted by Milton Paris.
2. We will make your 30-second radio commercial at no extra charge or you can send us your own audio commercial.
3. Your commercial will run 20 times on the air during the month to thousands of listeners every time.
4. You have the option to be interviewed once a month from your home or office to discuss your services or specials.
5. You supply the questions to ensure we hit all the major points you
want to make about your business.
6. Exclusivity on radio program for your product or service. No other competitors are advertised during your aired program.
7. You will receive an audio file copy of the show to use in your marketing efforts... a website and social media bonus!
8. We will spotlight your upcoming radio interview and your business advertisement on our Constant Contact list twice before your interview. Our email list is over 8,500 names and growing!
9. You can advertise on my Getting Ahead in Business website too. 10. Get exclusive referrals for your services only to you!
Call Milton today and get special pricing during the pandemic to build your brand awareness and bounce back to normalcy faster!
Join Milton on the air and make it BIG!
Over 40 years of sales and marketing experience,
business strategy development and business
Advertise on the radio!
Schedule your interview and business advertising!